SHOULD MUSEUMS CELEBRATE ELECTIONS?
1. Normally, visionary artists generate rejection.
2. Reject traditional museums.
3. Give me a museum and I’ll change society.
4. The Davis Museum deconstructs the logic of power.
5. The Davis Museum is for the person, not the power.
6. The ballot box is the temple of democratic art.
7. A museum is an activity, not a building.
8. My museum exists. It isn´t only a question.
9. I founded a ballot box museum in ’09 and collected 1,000,000,000 “Likes” on Facebook.
10. Share your knowledge.
Davis Lisboa / Davis Museum
17th Dec. 2015 - Barcelona, Spain
Project 01, Archive Box Museum Version #04.beta
December 21, 2015